About BrandRx Marketing and Consulting
BrandRx Filtration™ & Business Road Mapping Process
Companies come in many different shapes and sizes and levels of complexity, based on their evolutionary stage within their market. We are a custom shop…our services can be employed in a variety of ways, based on our mutual understanding of your precise needs:
- STRATEGIC ROAD MAPPING
Determine where to go and the path to take you there.
- CLARIFY BRAND ESSENCE/BRAND IDENTITY AND POSITIONING
We must answer why you exist before we can determine what you will do or how you will do it. The answer to why helps answer every other question you have.
- IDENTIFY KEY CUSTOMER/KEY TARGET SEGMENTS
If you try to serve everybody, you’ll serve nobody. That’s easy to say, hard to do.
- ARTICULATE COMPELLING, SUSTAINABLE MISSION/VISION
What do you do? Who do you do it for? Why do you do it? How do you intend to win in your market? When every single employee can answer those questions clearly, you have taken the first big step towards building a powerful brand.
All the information that we agree on will be used to create:
1) a Brand Bible which outlines your brand’s Mission/Vision, Brand Essence and Core Customer Profile and,
2) a concise Brand Brief to build a relevant, compelling, differentiated and sustainable Brand Positioning/Brand Filter between your business objectives and your internal/external creative resources and other business partners.
BRAND IMMERSION SEMINARS:
Build an internal team of brand champions through participatory training sessions that explain to all employees what the brand is and their role in living the brand across all functions. This will help managers put the right talent behind the right projects and get the most out of your team. This internal brand alignment is where many companies let down themselves and their customers.
Work directly with your internal staff and external
agencies and business partners to help manage specific
projects in order to activate your brand with clarity, focus
Help you locate, review, hire and manage internal resources, such as Marketing, Product Design/Development, Graphic Design and Sales staff. Also assist with coordination of 3rd party resources, such as Advertising, Public Relations, Web/e-Commerce, Packaging and Retail Store Design firms.